Thursday, July 20, 2006

New layout :D

Firstly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YILIAN!!
After we were being released at 1,
we went out & bought a small cake for her.
The candle went out twice,
so we just have to buy one lighter.
Yilian's so touched! XD
ASG loves you LIAN! :D :D

CLASS LEARNING JOURNEY TODAY!
Dont know why I cant upload all of the photos,
I wanted to upload 20 over pictures but yeah,
maybe tmr.
So in the meantime,
I'll just have to make use of only this :/


This is an air raid siren thinggy.
When it is being turned, it will make a v irritating sound.
I turned it, the handle fell off.
The guys laughed like siao & the Indian guy who was looking laughed too.
Malu sia :/

ALIBABA!
Love ya guys (:

She looks grumpy.
MARINA & ME! :D

My chiobu & ME!

Mr Sim (:

My beloved pali :D

It makes me smile everytime I see it X)

3/6ers!
Lovelove (:

LK's sexy legs xD

When going back to school,
the guys & I went bonkers & started waving to anyone who looked at us.
Most people normally just stare or look blur.
But some DO wave back.
At the school gate,
We all waved to everyone we saw.
& I realised he was there!
Dont ask me who's the HE, cos I wont tell (:
He saw & I was shocked.
HA HA HA.

Had Aikido lessons after that.
Our first lesson X)
Had to do some ridiculous warm-up exercises that everyone complained.
Like the push-ups, not those ordinary ones which we did.
Mainly,
we need to focus alot on locking opponents and blocking.
& our wrists have to be v v strong.
He demo-ed for us.
I was watching attentively when he suddenly pulled me up by my hands.
Everyone who went up only went once.
But he pulled me up twice.
But yeah,
AIKIDO IS SO FUN!!
Cant wait for the next lesson on next thurs.

Everyone loves the skirt.
But it cost alot :(

Thanks people!
Im not upset anymore :D :D

I believe;
every smile do appear after every bad day.

No comments: